Teaching is a Royal Adventure has moved! Click here to see the new and improved site or visit http://teachingisaroyaladventure.com/.

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Our Classroom Blog!

There have been so many awesome blogs I have discovered the past few years.  It is truly inspiring seeing so many wonderful ideas and different ways of teaching that have been life savors my first three years of teaching.  I am very new to blogging, but very excited to have a blog of my own so I can share what we are doing in our classroom!  I wanted to give a huge thank you to Kassie from The Cutest Blog on the Block for my awesome new blog!  I absolutely LOVE it!  She was wonderful to work with! There is a team of ladies who work hard to make blogs that are adorable and affordable.  If you are thinking about starting a blog click on the button below to check out their blog.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...